New content every weekday. Sometimes.
Things My Mother Would Say When I Returned Home From Down by the Bay, Starting Shortly After the Opening of That Secret Government Laboratory
by Lincoln Sedlacek
- Did you ever see a lemur treated for a broken femur?
- Do you ever drink the water? Swear it tastes like dextrylottar.
- Did you ever see a salamander praying for a ship commander?
- Did you already sign this waiver? Says we have to if we live here.
- Do you also hear those shrieks? I’ve been hearing them for weeks.
- Did you ever see a divorced bee arguing for custody?
- Did you ever see the feds burying the Johnson’s heads?
- We’re moving.