New content every weekday. Sometimes.
Possible Names for Theme Restaurants
by Jordy Greenblatt
- Fairytale themed burger joint, “Hansel and Griddle”
- Spy themed pancake house, “Syruptitious”
- Classic sitcom themed salad restaurant, “Leaf it to Beaver”
- French Revolution themed cocktail lounge, “The Guillotini”
- Billboard Top 40 themed sushi bar, “Call me Maki”
- Murder mystery themed coffeehouse, “Murder on the Orient Espresso”
- Olympic themed Chinese restaurant, “Miracle on Rice”
- Classic movie themed bakery, “Citizen Cake”
- Americana themed pub, “Stars and Tripe”
- Spanish Civil War themed steakhouse, “Homage to Cattleonia”
- Wild West themed curry stand, “Cowboys and Indians”
Hansel & Griddle exists! Two locations in New Brunswick, NJ. Pretty good, too.
DAMMIT! Ah well, I’ll have to patent the rest ASAP.